HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact Editsoftware.club Infotech directly if you have any question regarding the Services or our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We provide various informational, educational, and entertainment features as part of the Services. To operate these features, we collect information from our Users. The types of information that Editsoftware.club Infotech collects depends on the purpose for which each User chooses to use the Services.
We use the information we collect from Users to provide more meaningful editorial and advertising content and to offer relevant products and services, as well as to maintain, protect and improve Users’ overall experience.
- When a User subscribes to our services we may collect the name, email address and postal service address of the subscriber and, if a gift subscription, of the purchaser.
- When a User submits a request for support, WebClues Infotech may collect the following types of information: name, telephone number, email address and other information that the User chooses to give us to respond to the support request.
- When you connect with us through a social media platform, we may, depending on your privacy settings, receive some information from your social media account.
When you use the Services, we use collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access the Services. Depending on the settings of a User’s computer or mobile device (“Device“),WebClues Infotech also automatically collects: Internet Protocol (IP) address; MAC address; Device make, model and operating system version; mobile network information; internet service provider; browser type and language; country and time zone in which the Device is located; and metadata stored on the Device. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking tools. WebClues Infotech may supplement the information you provide to us with information from other sources. All of this information is treated as personal information when it directly or indirectly identifies an individual User.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information to operate the Services, including:
To administer your account and provide the Services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
- Communicate with you about the Services
To inform you about offers and events
- Develop, display and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Services and other websites
- Communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you
- The information collected in conjunction with events may also be used for the marketing of additional services and events by us and/or our promotional partners and sponsors beyond the contest, sweepstakes and/or special event. Depending on the event, Users either grant their approval on how their information is used before it is collected (‘opt-in’), or choose to deny use of their information for additional purposes (‘opt-out’).
To improve the Services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of Users’ behavior to improve the Services
- Develop new features and services.
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or alleged fraud or other misbehavior on or though the Services
- Analyze data to better understand and design countermeasures against fraud
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms of Service
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we analyze our Users’ behavior to improve the Services, to prevent and detect fraud and misuse.
- Consent: From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
USE AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY OPERATIONAL PROVIDERS
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- With our operational providers and partners
We share your information with our affiliates to help us with technical processing operations, such as data hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, better understanding how the Services are used and Users’ behavior to improve the Services, securing our data and systems, fighting against spam, abuse, fraud and intellectual property infringement.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
Applicable law may require us and our service providers to disclose your information if: (i) reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government investigation or other legal requirements; or (ii) necessary for the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law).